MathType is a powerful interactive equation editor for Windows and Macintosh that lets you create mathematical notation for word processing, web pages, desktop publishing, presentations, elearning, and for TeX, LaTeX, and MathML documents.
Works with 600+ Applications & Websites:
Click the Works With ... tab above to browse the full list of applications and websites that now work with MathType. Here are a few of the most popular:
- Microsoft Office
- Apple iWork '09
- Adobe InDesign
- iBooks Author
More Ways to Create Equations:
- Entering Math by Hand: Enter equations as easily as you would write math with paper and pencil! This feature uses the built-in handwriting recognition in Windows 7.
- Point-and-Click Editing with Automatic Formatting: Create equations quickly by choosing templates from MathType's palettes and typing into their empty slots. MathType applies mathematical spacing rules automatically as you type.
- Keyboard Shortcuts: Save time using keyboard shortcuts. MathType has customizable keyboard shortcuts for virtually every symbol, template, and command.
- Type TeX or LaTeX: If you already know the TeX typesetting language, you can enter equations directly into MathType or Microsoft Word documents. TeX editing can be mixed with point-and-click editing so you get the best of both worlds. You can even paste in equations from existing TeX documents.
- Copy-and-Paste: If you created your equation in another application or found one on a website, why take the time to create it by hand again? Simply copy-and-paste it directly into MathType, and it is ready to edit or use in your work.
- Save Expressions in the Toolbar: Drag frequently used equations and expressions to the MathType toolbar so they can be inserted later with just a click or a keystroke.
- Supports Microsoft Office 2010 (both 32- and 64-bit), 2007, 2003, and XP (2002)
- Microsoft Office 2007 & 2010 — MathType Ribbon Tab in Word and PowerPoint: MathType takes full advantage of Office's Ribbon User Interface making it easier than ever to do equation operations in documents and presentations. New equation numbering and browse features work with all Word equation types.
- Microsoft Office 2003 and XP (2002) — MathType Toolbar and Menu in Word and PowerPoint: MathType adds a toolbar and menu to Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, allowing quick access to its features and powerful commands to do equation numbering, produce great-looking math web pages, presentations, and much more.
- Find Symbols: MathType's Insert Symbol dialog allows you to explore the available symbols and insert them with a click or keystroke.
- Color: Use color to highlight part of an equation and focus your audience's attention on just the portions you want. Show what changed in each step of a multi-step procedure and make those equations really come to life.
- More Fonts: MathType has hundreds more symbols and templates than Equation Editor. Besides our exclusive Euclid™ math fonts, you can also make use of the 1000s of math symbols in fonts already on your computer, as well as other math fonts you can download from the Internet.
(32 Bit/64 Bit)
Windows XP SP2 & SP3 (32 Bit/64 Bit)
Download MathType 6.8 2012 Setup + Serial Key From Here :
Download MathType 6.8 2012 Setup From Here :
Download MathType 6.8 2012 Serial Key From Here :
1. First Extract Download Folder.
2. Install Software.(Double Click on "InstallMTW6.8" icon).Click next-next to complete intallation.
3. A dialog box is appear for registration.Here Check mark on trial version.
4. Now open"License File For MathType 6.8" Folder.
5. Open License File.txt File
6. In this File.It Show First name,Last Name Organisation,Serial Key and Email id.(Organization & Email ID is filled by you)
7. Now run Math Type.A dialog box is appear for registraion click on register button.
8.And copy the First name,Last Name,Organisation, Serial Key and Email id to the Regiatrations Box.
Please Leave a Comment about this Full version Software.
By : BhaskarSainiAludiya
---Before Register Your Math Type Please Disconnect your Internet Otherwise it will Not Working.
---Remember on thing ,When you update your Math Type it came to trial version so use "Keygen.exe" to make again full version.
(C) BSA 2012